Here is a recap of what happened in the search forums today, through the eyes of the Search Engine Roundtable and other search forums on the web.
Search Engine Roundtable Stories:
- Google AdWords Ad Preview Tool Lets You Share This Result
Google added a new feature to the Google AdWords ad preview tool that lets you share the result with your colleagues. After you run a search in the tool, there is a new button at the top right that says “share this result…
- Not Provided Count Hits Over 96% Since Google’s HSTS Switch
Earlier this month, Google went HSTS with Google.com, which means it is hard to get to a non-HTTPS version of Google search…
- Google: Rel Canonical Not Supported For Images
Here is a quicky, just in case you didn’t know. Google doesn’t support the rel=canonical tag for redirecting images from one URL to another.
- Google Schedules Last Few Webmaster Hangouts Using Google Hangouts
As you all know, I am a big fan of the Google webmaster hangouts mostly done by John Mueller. We learn a lot of new tidbits from there and also start a bit of controversy after covering things he may or may not mean to say…
- Bing Ads Upgraded URLs Now Supported
Bing Ads announced they now have added support for “upgraded URLs.” Upgraded URLs lets you separate the destination URLs from your tracking parameters…
- Mike Grehan Gets A Micro Moment Google Poster
Mike Grehan has been in the SEO/SEM industry for a long long time, even before me. He wrote some of the more data driven books about links back in the day and has inspired a lot of of the older SEOs.
Other Great Search Forum Threads:
- And the answer is… a little tricky. You need to remember to find RECENT…, Google+ – Dan Russell
- Recruiting new insurance employees in India, The Google Advertiser Community
- Spotlighting Mohammed aka W12Engine, Google Maps Help
Go to Source
Author: email@example.com (Barry Schwartz)