The Google My Business features page say Google updated the Google My Business editor yesterday. The line reads:
Update business info for your locations using the improved Google My Business editor.
It seems the user interface now lets you bulk edit locations of 10 or more in a new faster way.
The new method listed in the help document is:
- Sign in to Google My Business.
- Select the locations you’d like to edit. Use the search box or filter your locations using the All locations dropdown menu in the top-left corner of the page.
- To edit a single location, click it. To edit multiple locations, use the checkboxes to select the locations, then click the pencil icon that appears in the top-right corner of the page.
- Click the field you’d like to edit. If there are any Google updates to your location, you’ll see them next to the information you provided.
- Make changes in the window that appears.
- Click Apply. Your edits may be reviewed before being published live on Google. Learn more about what happens to your edits
Forum discussion at Google+.
Go to Source
Author: firstname.lastname@example.org (Barry Schwartz)