Here’s our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- A successful SEO program starts with the right budget
Nov 4, 2016 by Digital Marketing Depot
In order to maintain dominance in the search engines, and content marketing in general, businesses must be able to understand the balance of costs, quality and outcomes to rank for valuable keywords.
- SEE: How Twitter is stripping ads & engagement options off publisher content
Nov 4, 2016 by Danny Sullivan
The use of Safari Reader is causing those in a test group to see pages without advertising, email sign-up boxes, social sharing options and in some cases, any content at all.
- Facebook will try selling ads on TV screens next week
Nov 4, 2016 by Tim Peterson
Facebook’s ad network’s expansion to digital TV is a minor test with major implications.
- Authentic storytelling: 5 rules for the new frontier of marketing
Nov 4, 2016 by Peter Minnium
Contributor Peter Minnium explains why brands need to market with authenticity to win consumers’ trust and outlines five steps to help you craft and curate more authentic stories.
- Urban Airship now sends its notifications to any device, not just smartphones or tablets
Nov 4, 2016 by Barry Levine
The updated mobile marketing platform can create and transmit actionable messages to connected TVs or cars, smart appliances, point-of-sale displays, or intelligent agents.
- 3 techniques to boost holiday CLV with advanced segmentation
Nov 4, 2016 by Jordan Elkind
The holidays are a great time to capture new customers, but the competition can be tough. Columnist Jordan Elkind offers three segmentation strategies to help you communicate your holiday message the right way.
Online Marketing News From Around The Web:
Blogs & Blogging
Copywriting, Design & Usability
General Internet Marketing
Internet Marketing Industry
Go to Source
Author: Amy Gesenhues