Below is what happened in search today, as reported on Search Engine Land and from other places across the web.
From Search Engine Land:
- Google app now delivering restaurant reviews & best-of-lists for local searches
Aug 4, 2016 by Amy Gesenhues
Released today in the U.S., Google says food and drink related searches will now return reviews from top critics and include best-of lists.
- How to get the old Google Keyword Planner volume data
Aug 4, 2016 by Patrick Stox
Search volume estimates from the Google Keyword Planner have been off recently due to close variants. Columnist Patrick Stox shows how to get this data back.
- Gboard gets first major update with internationalization, smart GIF suggestions & custom keyboards
Aug 4, 2016 by Barry Schwartz
Google upgrades their iOS keyboard, Gboard, to roll out to five new languages and adds more GIF support.
- Google My Business drops ability to edit business description field
Aug 3, 2016 by Barry Schwartz
Your Google local profile description field can now only be edited on Google+. You can no longer update it on Google My Business.
- 6 top content management systems compared
Aug 3, 2016 by Digital Marketing Depot
If you are thinking about implementing a content management system, searching for the best CMS resources, or simply want to learn more about why it helps to have one, this white paper from ARKE will give you the answers. The white paper covers: why you need a CMS; comparison of the top six CMS platforms; […]
Recent Headlines From Marketing Land, Our Sister Site Dedicated To Internet Marketing:
Search News From Around The Web:
Local & Maps
SEM / Paid Search
Go to Source
Author: Barry Schwartz