This is the wrap-up of the most popular posts and announcements on SEJ over the previous week. Newsletter subscribers are the first to receive this and other updates.
6 SEO Pricing Factors Where Ignorance is Deadly
Too often, clients have one set of expectations, and SEOs have another. This can lead to complications down the road.However, this is can all be worked out during the proposal process.
Aside from the actual services being performed, there are two key aspects to the proposal that are important to the client: Cost and expected results.
Those weigh differently in people’s minds, but both are important considerations in choosing a web marketing partner. Learn more about pricing factors, and how certain mistakes can be deadly, in this week’s top post.
SEO & SEM Ranks 9th on LinkedIn’s Top Skills List
LinkedIn has revealed its annual list ranking the top skills that perhaps will help you land a job in 2017. SEO and SEM ranked ninth on LinkedIn’s list.
SEO/SEM ranked fourth on its list of hottest skills in 2015 and fifth on LinkedIn’s 2014 top skills list. This year it came in at 9th. Why the drop? LinkedIn says demand for marketers is slowing because supply has caught up with demand.
To find out what other professions made LinkedIn’s top skills list for 2016, see this week’s top news post.
Popular Search Marketing Posts
Here is a rundown of the most popular posts on SEJ from last week:
- 6 SEO Pricing Factors Where Your Ignorance Can Be Deadly, by Stoney G deGeyter
- SEO & SEM Ranks 9th on LinkedIn’s Top Skills List, by Danny Goodwin
- 7 Ways to Easily Increase Your Reach on Facebook, by Rocco Baldassarre
- 5 Targets to Set at the Beginning of an #SEOCampaign, by Timothy Carter
- Facebook Page Call-to-Action Buttons Get Big Update, by Danny Goodwin [AD] How to Use Data Aggregators to Cost-Effectively Manage Your Business Listings
- New Google AdWords Extensions Help Manufacturers Drive In-Store Sales, by Matt Southern
- How Much Does it Cost to Create an App? [INFOGRAPHIC], by Meg Cabrera
- 5 Facebook Advertising Tips for Service-Based Businesses, by Tamara Weintraub
- 7 Bing Ads Changes That PPC Marketers Need to Know, by Danny Goodwin
- 8 Best Practices For Your Google Plus Page, by Christina Baldassarre
Download This Week’s Episode of Marketing Nerds
In this Marketing Nerds episode, SEJ’s Chief Social Media Strategist, Brent Csutoras, was joined by Peter Leshaw, Director of Internet Marketing at MDT Marketing, to discuss the best practices of marketing automation.
Listen to the full episode now, or download the MP3 here.
Your browser does not support the audio element.
Join Us for Our Next Webinar!
Join us for the next SEJ ThinkTank webinar with Arron Goodin, Managing Director, AdLift Inc., who will discuss content marketing through a 360-degree approach.
Featured Image: Image by Paulo Bobita
In-post Photo #1: Image by Stoney deGeyter
In-post Photo #2: Image by Paulo Bobita
In-post Photo #3: Depositphotos
In-post Photo #4: Image by Paulo Bobita
In-post Photo #5: Image by Paulo Bobita
Go to Source
Author: Meg Cabrera